December 2012 Weddings

MOH/Best Man gifts

Hey everyone -
I have one girl in my bridal party, my MOH and my fiance has only his Best Man.  I bought my MOH her dress and paid for the alterations, I also bought her a J Crew oxford to wear on the day of the wedding. I want to still buy her a little gift but I'm not sure how much to spend. Is it acceptable to get her something small since I've paid for the other items? 

Also, for the best man - is a gift card okay? It's hard to buy for guys!! 

Re: MOH/Best Man gifts

• For you MOH I think you've gone above and beyond, but I'm the same way. I got my girls a pair of earnings to go along with their dresses. I went on etsy and also found some great deals on custom made items. 

As for the best man.... maybe you FI should pick something out for him. My FI wanted full control over that and I gladly gave it to him. He ended up getting him a nice watch. (found it much cheaper on Amazon)
  • Yeah thats the problem - my FI has no idea either.  I'd gladly let him pick out the gift but he came to me & asked! 
  • Oh man that's hard! 
    Does his friend have a sports team that he loves? Or does he have a favorite type of alcohol? My FI talked about getting one of his buddies his favorite scotch (which wasn't cheap) but it was a nice gift idea because you don't just go purchase expensive scotch everyday. 

My FI did watches..... you could do cuff links? 
  • I got pearl necklaces for my MOH and bridesmaids :-) FI chose the gifts for the guys.
    siggyaugust Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I gave my MoH a necklace and for BM a rifle.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards