Wedding Hair, Makeup, & Beauty Forums

Hair styles for short hair

I have very short hair, maybe 3"s long at its longest. Does anyone have any good suggestions for wedding hair styles for those of us with short hair? Anything I've been able to find is for ladies with long hair.

Re: Hair styles for short hair

• my hair isnt that short but its short i'll tell you that and i'm runnign into the same problem all hairstyles are for women with long hair !!!my hair is  10" at its longest point
  • I have very short hair, too. It's layered and only hits my chin, barely.  I typically part it to the side, so I think I'm going to just pull some hair back to the side behind my ear, clip it and have a flower there...unfortunetly there isn't much to do with short hair, but I don't mind!  The real question is where to attach the veil....!
  • I've had short hair my whole life and I had some amazing hair styles. I used a lot of headbands and made my hair huge. The best one was where it was curled towards my face in such a way that it looked like I had a ton of hair from afar. That is a terrible description, but I will try to scan in the photo and post it. Also, any stylist worth their salt will have ideas, I would go in with what you would like to see, even if it's a longer style and see if they can adapt it to your hair. If you have a stylist that you trust enough to keep your hair short they should be pretty good with styling too. Just keep a very open mind about it, you are not going to wind up with a low bun or anything like that.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • i have the same problem-- my hair is chin-length and very thin so there isn't much i can do with it. most peopel will tell you to get extensions for the day, but i would rather it be *me* getting married than some chick with long hair!
  • I have short hair as well, but I do have some hair styles posted in my bio! You have to search long and hard for them, but you'll find some!! Also, any good hairstylist will be able to come up with something as well! GL!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards