Christian Weddings

ASK ME ANYTHING-it's my turn:)

Hope I'm not stepping on DramaGeek's toes by posting this...I'm sure my timezone is waaaaay off from yours (it's 12:45 pm) but I've been so excited for my turn!

so...ask me anything!

Re: ASK ME ANYTHING-it's my turn:)

• Favorite color?

Have you seen any good movies lately?

What are you usually doing on any given night at 6 PM?
    Pregnancy Ticker
    2010: 41 books, 2011: 31 books, 2012: 100 books
  • Favourite book?

Favourite childhood memory?
  • If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go?
    What is your dream job?
    What is your favorite thing to do in your free time?
  • Have any hidden (or not-so-hidden) talents? 

Have any pets? If not, would you and you future husband want to get any?

Do you and your FI hope to have kids someday?
  • Not stepping on my toes - I'm in the last week of teaching in an exchange program and with loads of homesick kids I have tons of host family problems to solve.  Busy busy Drama, that's me!

What is your biggest fear?

What part of the wedding are you most excited about (and no fair saying being married to your fi!)?

If you could be any animal, what would you be and why?

You must choose one food to eat for the rest of your life.  What do you choose?
  • Favorite thing to cook?

Where are you going on your HM?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Favorite color?
    I like almost all colours!! judging my the contents of my closet though I'd say pink. 
    Have you seen any good movies lately?
    Not really...my fiance and i usually go to the movies once a month (or more) and the last we saw was The Avengers.  It was okay but I'm more into girly movies!
    What are you usually doing on any given night at 6 PM?
    Usually I'm eating dinner, doing laundry or talking to my mom.

Favourite book?
    I'm a sucker for Nicholas Sparks books even though they almost always have sad endings.

Favourite childhood memory?
    For some weird reason I dont remember much from my childhood.  I do remember moving into the house I currently live in and running up and down all the stairs with my brothers.  We had lived in an apartment in the city and moved to a 3 storey home on an acre lot.
  • catwinecatwine member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited July 2012
    If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go?
    I can't pick one place!!  I'd love to see Ireland (it looks pretty), Alaska (because it also looks pretty!) and Croatia because that's where my mom's family is.

What is your dream job?
    I'm currently a part time photographer but I'd love to do it full time. 

What is your favorite thing to do in your free time?
    Read, cook or spend time with my fiance.

Have any hidden (or not-so-hidden) talents?
    I can do a full lotus in yoga (not that exciting)...I'm also really good at standing on one leg like a flamingo! Oh, and I can wiggle my ears!
    Have any pets? If not, would you and you future husband want to get any?
    I have a kitty named Sloan and my fiance has a dog named Scout.  We'd like to get more pets in the future...my fiance really wants to get a resuce dog.

Do you and your FI hope to have kids someday?
    YES!   We hope to start a family in about 4-5 years.

What is your biggest fear?
    Drowning.  Or being attacked.

What part of the wedding are you most excited about (and no fair saying being married to your fi!)?
    That was my answer!! I'm honestly most excited about the wedding pictures!  I love having my picture taken and our photog is great.  We actually met in college so are going back to the campus for our pictures.

If you could be any animal, what would you be and why?
    Probably a cat.  They can be moody and alone and nobody cares.  They just say "oh, that's what cats do".  I could also roll around on furniture without getting weird looks.

You must choose one food to eat for the rest of your life. What do you choose?
    CHILI.  i loooove chili. 

Favorite thing to cook?
    Chili:)  My mom always made such good shili and i finally asked her for the recipie.  She told me she didn't have one so I started making up my own.  Everyone loves it:)

Where are you going on your HM?
    We decided to stay home for most of our HM.  But we are going to Niagara-on-the-Lake (in Ontario) for a few days and then to a little cottage north of us.
  • What is your favorite thing to take photos of (like animals, people, buildings ect)?

what is your all time favorite movie?

What type of music do you listen to most?

If you could live anywhere in the world, where and why?

How did Fi propose?
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • catwinecatwine member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited July 2012
    What is your favorite thing to take photos of (like animals, people, buildings ect)?
    I actually got my start in high school taking pictures of bands and their concerts (just local stuff).  I still love the shooting events like birthdays, concerts, etc.  I like being in the background.

what is your all time favorite movie?
    Probably the original Footloose!!  I also loooove the Disney princess movies.

What type of music do you listen to most?
    Mostly country now.  I grew up listening to country with my dad and brothers while driving on dirt roads in a pick up truck...our dog was even in the bed of the truck!!  I also listen to a local Christian station at night and my ipod has mainly Christian.

If you could live anywhere in the world, where and why?
    I haven't decided on where exactly, but I'd love a big, custom built Cape Cod style home on several acres of property.  I'd still stay in Canada (free healthcare, decent weather) and probably in Ontario becuase my friends and family are here.

How did Fi propose?
    We went to a cute little town to celebrate2.5 years of dating and had planned on riding a tandem bike through the streets.  We parked our car and walked all over this town trying to find the bike rentals, but it started to rain so we headed back.  He was very insistent on collecting seeds from a park but I wanted to go home becuase it was raining.  We went to the park and looked at some cool leaves and stuff.  He said I should turn around to pick one and when I faced him again he gave me a hug.  Then he said "I know you told me not to get you anything...(and got down on his knee!)...but, Christina, will you marry me?"

• If you were president, name one thing you would do.

What's the craziest thing you have ever done?

• If you were president, name one thing you would do.
    We have a Prime Minister in Canada:)  I'd probably address the health care and make vision and dental covered under free healthcare or at least health insurance. 

What's the craziest thing you have ever done?
    I'm not that exciting or crazy, but in high school I spaced my ears.  Spacing isn't the crazy part...it's trying to strech them too quickly!  There was a guy I liked who offered to strech them at school during lunch so I said yes.  my ears went from a little bigger than a normal earring to about 2 mm.My ear lobes actually ripped and got all swolleny.  It hurt so much and I had to get a friend take the spacers out for me.  I let me ears heal and eventually spaced them again (a lot more slowly!).  I started spacing in 2007 and took them out in 2010.  

• Where are you from, mattycam?  I'm in Ontario, about 2 hours North of Toronto.
  • Do you like watching the Olympics?
    Pregnancy Ticker
    2010: 41 books, 2011: 31 books, 2012: 100 books
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_christian-weddings_ask-me-anything-its-my-turn?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:464687ae-7bc1-4360-9aea-999e11f1e1adDiscussion:bace00de-8e22-4284-8d10-108e0e77fecfPost:39b186e3-f70b-4991-a21b-9d7198ed02ee">Re: ASK ME ANYTHING-it's my turn:)</a>:
    [QUOTE]Do you like watching the Olympics?
    Posted by mrandmrsbrist[/QUOTE]

Honestly, no.  I'm not all that into sports and I find it a little boring. 
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_christian-weddings_ask-me-anything-its-my-turn?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:464687ae-7bc1-4360-9aea-999e11f1e1adDiscussion:bace00de-8e22-4284-8d10-108e0e77fecfPost:a484886f-0c05-4e8c-949a-18389adca72d">Re: ASK ME ANYTHING-it's my turn:)</a>:
    [QUOTE]Where are you from, mattycam?  I'm in Ontario, about 2 hours North of Toronto.
    Posted by christinavy[/QUOTE]

I am in Ontario as well! I am about 45 minutes west of Toronto
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards