Maryland-Baltimore

Running errands tomorrow? Stay out of the city!

January AAW Signature Challenge:Wedding Must-Have: A shot or 4
Photobucket

*insert sarcastic musing here...or jazz hands*

Re: Running errands tomorrow? Stay out of the city!

• edited December 2011
    I knew it was today, since I had a friend running in it and H and I just talked about it this morning.  And yet, I still forgot and got stuck in traffic!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • edited December 2011
    Sorry for the traffic :) I ran in the half marathon.
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_maryland-baltimore_running-errands-tomorrow-stay-out-of-city?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:85Discussion:fba39386-af2c-4cdd-bfbc-fee54f64bebcPost:1c76955c-71f8-4016-8781-81c79f1b874e">Re: Running errands tomorrow? Stay out of the city!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Sorry for the traffic :) I ran in the half marathon.
    Posted by blondeintgeragrl[/QUOTE]

Way to go!  I don't blame the people running at all.  And I wasn't angry (maybe annoyed with myself for forgetting) but really, the city doesn't plan these things out very well in terms of redirecting traffic and posting signs and stuff.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • edited December 2011
    Agreed - it took me 2.5 hurs to get from camden yards to owings mills to get home.
  • edited December 2011
    Good for you for running. (That means you're in great shape!).
    Instead of venue walk thrus I met my planner in Owings Mills Saturday, so the day wasn't a total waste. I just wish I had known the marathon date because I forget about the marathon until the day of!

January AAW Signature Challenge:Wedding Must-Have: A shot or 4
    Photobucket

*insert sarcastic musing here...or jazz hands*
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards