Oregon
Options

Make up artists

Hi,

Does anybody have any suggestions for makeup artists in portland to do my makeup/mother's/bridesmaids makeup on my wedding day? (Preferably someone reasonably priced)

Thanks somuch!! 

Re: Make up artists

• Options
    edited December 2011
    What does "reasonable priced" mean to you?

Nicole Wagner and AJ Lane both do extraordinary work and are highly recommended here.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks mayflymanitou! I have checked out Nicole Wagner as she was my first choice, but she isn't available on my date, so I will definitely look at AJ! I appreciate the input! :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    AJ Lane for sure. MUCH more reasonably priced than Nicole.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
      You might want to check into Mary Kay.  They do weddings for FREE!.  check your phone book under cosmetics.
  • Options
    ashley_n_mattashley_n_matt member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    aspire.design.salon@hotmail.com

Email Meaghan.  She was refered to me and has been really great!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    not sure what your reasonable is... but Ruby's Spa at Edgefield does hair and make up for weddings. 
    Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss
  • Options
    erinpaulsonerinpaulson member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've been a member here for a while, but have never posted--I used the site for the checklist before my wedding.  I have to say something though: Nicole Wagner did both my hair and makeup and I have never looked or felt more beautiful.  Yes, she is more expensive than others, but you get what you pay for and on your wedding day it's so worth it.  She is a true professional--here's a picture of her work on me!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards