North Carolina

Fayetteville NC wedding under 8,000??? HELP!

Hello all, I am trying to plan a wedding for about 100 in or around Fayetteville for 8,000 total. I am having a hard time. I want the ceremony and reception to be at the same place and would like something unique. Not a hotel or country club. Does anyone know of an affordable/nice venue close or near Fayetteville? I am wil lining to travel about an hour away if there is something great. Please help!

Re: Fayetteville NC wedding under 8,000??? HELP!

• I'm getting married at Gregory Vineyards in Angier and they are super affordalbe.  they have a Vendor list that includes a Caterer, Photographer, Rentals, and others.  It's just a perfered vendor not a must have.  the vineyard itself starts rental fee at $250 or can go up to $1300 depending on what you want.  That place has waterfront and great view.  they book very quick.  I'm using their caterer too and their photographer is doing my Bridal Portraits.  They are super affordable too.  My budget is around $6000 (dress and all) so I would say it's worth checking out.

www.gregoryvineyards.com

• How about the Botanical Gardens?
    If you do a Friday or Sunday you can get a really good deal.
  • Raleigh is a bit over an hour -- but, I'm happy to suggest some awesome vendors :-) 
  • Have you looked at Simply Divine Bed & Breakfast in Dunn or Highgrove in Fuquay Varina? They're both beautiful, and I would consider them for my wedding if they weren't so far away...
  • Highgrove would be over your budget.
    There are some gardens in Fayetteville.. I want to say Fox Hollow.. That were suggested to us. Very pretty but unsure of what the price is.

• I just read your post concerning a venue in NC.I'm unsure of where you live. I'm in Goldsboro, NC & I'm not sure your still looking. But there is a fabulous venue named "Dillard/Goldsboro Alumni Cultural Center located at 801 Poplar Street ( 919)734-6697. The space hold 400 (chairs, round tables, Cream & white colored linens, square mirrors & glass hurricane center pieces are all supplied) has a stage,full kitchen, Ice machine, separate dining hall. It's $750 for 4 hrs & you supply your own vendors, security & liquor license. I don't know if this helps, but I know how it is when your in a crunch for cash.

Good luck & best wishes on your upcoming nuptuals.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards