Favors

flip flops-HELP!

Can anyone tell me where to buy inexpensive flip flops for beach wedding? I'm looking at btwn 30-40. Help appreciated!

Re: flip flops-HELP!

• I think Old Navy sells them pretty cheaply. 

Question....you're posting this on the Favor board, so are you planning on these being your favors? If so, I would rethink it b/c a cheap pair of flip flops isn't really a gift to anyone. 

If you are just being nice to your guests, I also think this could be money better spent elsewhere. As a guest, I would know to wear appropriate footwear to a beach wedding and wouldn't need you to provide me with shoes. It's a nice gesture, but it would save you some money not to do it. 
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • Im doing flip flops for my beach wedding.  I think it's a cute idea.  My wedding is in April, I'll likely have some leftover.  I bought 2 batches from other brides on here...I haven't actually had to buy any on my own but most are from old navy.  You can get some at the dollar store too.  If you can wait till after april, Id be willing to sell the rest for cheap!!
  • The ones from Dollar Tree are pretty crappy.  The Old Navy ones aren't bad, and they are $2.50 each.  You can hit their sale where they sell them for $1.00, which I think, is in June.  But, they limit you to 5 pairs per purchase. And they go fast !
  • I bought mine at Michael's.
    "Judging a person does not define who they are. It defines who you are."
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards