New Jersey - South

AW: I ordered my invitations!

I was planning to finalize my decision and order my invitations about 3-4 months from now since my wedding isn't until 9/5, but last night I decided to just go ahead and order them!  I ordered the one that is in my siggy from www.theamericanwedding.com.  I've had my eye on it since getting engaged last Valentine's Day, so it wasn't exactly a last-minute decision.  I looked at others, but I always came back to this one.  And I used a coupon code, so I saved 20% on my entire package as well!  Very psyched!

Re: AW: I ordered my invitations!

• edited December 2011
    Very pretty and good deal with the coupon! Congrats on the huge check!
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Musicheals71Musicheals71 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Thanks, njgal!  What have you been up to lately?
  • cmaygrlcmaygrl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Jody,
    Congrats on the invites!  We will be doing our own invites.  I bought a box of 50 a few weeks ago, but haven't touched them since.  The first batch will only be to out of town/state relatives of FI.  The rest will pretty much just be family & a few friends.  Put it this way.... a box of 50 invites will be too many. 
    We shouild get together some time...
    edited December 2011
    Yes, Cathy, definitely!  So sorry I haven't called you, been so busy with "stuff."  I was considering buying a kit and doing my own but I loved the above design so much that I just went for it.  I did get a free sample mailed to me first so that I could see what the hard copy was like.  I hope the finished product is as nice as the picture and sample!
  • cmaygrlcmaygrl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Jody, I am sure they will look beautiful!  I think I'll start our little "A" list this weekend. When you're free, just give me a buzz.  I'm going to head down the shore soon to start looking at florists.. then hair salons for ideas.  Did you ever have the "girls night out" w/fellow knotie's? I was off this site for a while because it was such a pain to get anywhere, but it seems much better now.

edited December 2011
    No, I never coordinated a GTG. A few Knotties seemed interested, but then I didn't pursue it any further.

Yes, this site is moving along much better.  I think they finally worked out some of the kinks.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards