Offbeat Weddings
Options

What would you think if...

You went to a wedding in a movie theater?
Has anyone done that before? My fiance and I were supposed to be getting married August 4th of this year in a playhouse. However, the playhouse seemd reluctant to return our calls and we live 7 hours away from where we were supposed to be getting married. We decided (with such little time left) to push our wedding back to August 4th of next year so we could find another venue and plan a better wedding.
Then we find out you can get married in a movie theater and our favorite movie theater will let us rent out a theater to have for our wedding. We have all these awesome ideas for it and think it would be so unique. Our friend introduced us to each other because she knew we both love movies. We are at the theater every week. Anyone who knows us knows this is perfect.
I'm starting to ramble, but basically I am just wondering has anyone been to or had a wedding in a movie theater? Is it as amazing as I am thinking it will be?
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: What would you think if...

• Options
    If you both love it and can do it,  then why not do it? I think that would be super neat!! Especially since you guys are both movie buffs so I'm sure you'd come up with some great little things to do with decorating and what not! It seems like you are really keen on the idea so I think you should see if it's feasible and if it is go for it! :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options

Thank-you for your input! I am really excited for it! It seems so unique and so us!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards