Getting in Shape
Options

Interesting article on speeding up metabolism

http://shine.yahoo.com/healthy-living/20-ways-speed-metabolism-180300099.html

CN:  list of 20 things you can do to speed up your metabolism- I especially agree with the one about water, weight training, and snacking.

Re: Interesting article on speeding up metabolism

• Options
    i think a couple of those are super fad-ish, but in general all good advice.
  • Options
    This is great - thanks for posting!

Reminded me to post this smoothie recipe I found on Pinterest not too long ago: http://www.doctoroz.com/videos/sleep-doctor-sleep-slim-smoothie. I'm not sure how well it does as far as boosting your metabolism, but I've been sleeping better and it tastes good!
    21811_10151174643987291_1046283999_n_zpsddfa358c Anniversary BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    This was interesting--thanks for sharing! I definitely notice that I don't feel as good on days when I don't drink my entire water bottle.

I have heard mixed things about Kombucha. I see it in the "natural foods" section of the grocery store, but have been afraid to try. I read about it one of my vegan cookbooks, but I think the taste is...different. Here is an article from the Mayo Clinic advising avoidance of Kombucha tea.

I am also obsessed with all things ginger. I can eat these candies by the handful. Very helpful for my chronically upset stomach though they contain a lot of sugar.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • Options
    Thanks for sharing! I especially agree with the one about interval training.

I really like kombucha and feel it's beneficial, but I only drink it about once a month. Besides, it's like $4 a bottle.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    This same list resurfaces on websites every once in a while. I also like kombucha, but it is wicked expensive. Everytime I drink it I feel an almost outer body experience! I need to make a run to Whole Foods to stock up. And I'm also going to try that smoothie recipe above.
  • Options
    thanks medi!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards