Pennsylvania-Philadelphia

Solid Ground DJ

Hi!

I just wanted to see if anyone had worked with Scott from solid ground djs? (www.solidgrounddjs.com) Any thoughts? I am a little behind on booking a DJ for my June wedding and I want to spend less than $800.

Thanks!!

Re: Solid Ground DJ

• edited December 2011
    I haven't heard of them.  Check Wedding Wire if you don't get any responses here. 

I do want to say though I think the DJ/ band is really important.  I had a reception in England for my wedding and the DJ was horrible, it ruined the night.  Make sure you get a good one, IMO even if you have to spend an extra $100 worth it.  

I used No Macarena, I think we paid $900 b/c it was a holiday weekend. They had the dance floor packed all night, we had Dave.  I can't recommend them enough.  

I know other girls used another DJ who is less money, the name escapes me at the moment though.  
  • edited December 2011
    Never heared from them either. We're using Schaffer sound and paid $800. My wedding is not til May, so I can't give you a review about them yet - but i heared good things about them and they were also on the prefered vendor list at our venue.
    Anniversary Follow Me on Pinterest
  • alicenotalicealicenotalice member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the tip! The rates for No Macarena are now $975, which is a little high but could be doable... I will look into Schaffer
  • AMF2012AMF2012 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I just booked my DJ for our April wedding. He is a friend of the family and is amazing! He is under your budget... If you are still looking let me know and I will give you his contact info.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards