Ohio-Columbus
Options

Boudoirs (Vendor RAVE)

I got my boudoirs taken on Saturday, and let me tell you: I was nervous!  I kept thinking, "Why didn't I work out more?!" and "Remember to suck it in!"...but end the end none of that mattered because Ashley West is one talented photographer.  She was able to catch me from all of the right angles so a little extra "fluff" around the midsection wasn't noticeable. 

The best part: She ALREADY sent me some sneak peaks that are absolutely stunning (if I do say so myself) and put my disk in the mail today!  That's right, I am going to have my photos edited and a disk sent to me less than a week after the pictures were taken.

I was able to take advantage of a boudoir marathon where Ashley set up an outdoor bedroom scene for the shoot.  It was very romantic, and much more unique than I could have gotten elsewhere. If anyone is interested, she is having another session later this month, although I think she was just about booked up.  Here is one of her promo ads (not me): 

I hope that didn't sound to "promote-y."  I am just sooo excited about how they turned out.  FH is going to have one awesome wedding present coming his way.
imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Boudoirs (Vendor RAVE)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards