Ohio-Toledo
Options

Central Park West

I tried searching the board for info on this place, but all I found were a lot of "thought it was beautiful when I saw it, but decided to book somewhere else" comments heh.  Has anyone had or been to a wedding there?

Location wise it's pretty solid for the majority of our guests and it's in close proximity to the Wyngate so my out of towners will be happy, although I am a little disappointed that they don't offer a shuttle service.  My fiance loved it and it's probably the first one he really liked that I did too (except the Pinnacle, but that's so out of our price range it's laughable) so I was hoping someone had some experience with them.  I'm going to attempt to talk Ed down on the price a little.  I don't know if there's even a chance for it but I figure it's worth a shot.
Wedding Countdown Ticker

258 invitedimage
182 can't wait to partyimage
76 are missing all the funimage

Re: Central Park West

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Heh, it's making me nervous that I can't find anyone who has had a wedding there.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

258 invitedimage
    182 can't wait to partyimage
    76 are missing all the funimage
  • Options
    cschuma2cschuma2 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've never been to a wedding there... sorry. I've been around these boards for a 2+ years now and I haven't ever really seen anyone talk about this place.  That doesn't necessarily mean anything though.  Have you looked this place up on wedding wire yet?  Maybe there are some reviews there.
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My fiance and I are getting married there 9-17-11 and so far, planning is going along great!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Just so you know central park west is owned by the pinnacle. Im pretty sure the pricing is similar. They wanted a minimum of 150 for us and I wasnt planning on that many people. We did look at the hall. It is nice. The set up is slightly akward (to me). It is like one big room and then there is a corner, almost like another half room. Which I guess is where they put the cake and stuff. I really wanted something more open. Most hall sdo not provide a shuttle. I looked at a TON of halls. And we did not find one that offered a shuttle that was not a hotel. I looked at brandywine, tameron, lakeview, the electrical union in rossford, central park west,toledo country club, there was ALOT more but I cant think of their specific names. It is usually the hotel that provides a shuttle. So check with the hotels.
  • Options
    my fiance's sister had her reception at central park west... so beautiful. she recommended it! our reception is set to be there. affordable and beautifully decorated!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards