March 2012 Weddings
Options

I'm a dumb ass- Come laugh at me.

So on Friday FI and I went to get our marriage license.  Everything went smoothly and we were in and out in 10 minutes.  Well I got a call this morning saying we were denied our license because I spelled my father's name wrong and they couln't verify the information.  I can't believe I did that.  I think I was so excited and overwhelmed that I wrote so fast.  Mind you my mom was our witness and didn't even catch it.  Luckily the woman was very nice and understanding and took the correct information over the phone but now we have to wait the mandatory 72 hours again. ARR I'm so mad at myself. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: I'm a dumb ass- Come laugh at me.

• Options

I had a wedding related DA attack yesterday!  I think our minds are just so overwhelmed with everything we forget to stop, think and breathe!  At least it gotten taken care of quickly! 

• Options
    At least they're going to take care of it for you! That's a good thing :)

That does suck that you have to wait 72 hours though - here we can walk in, apply for the license and walk back out with it. We could get married the same day we get it. Which is a good thing, because both FI and I have to be there to apply and we don't have any time off until 2 days before the wedding!!
    BFP #1: 5/20/12 ~ EDD: 2/20/13 ~ Betas at 221: 5/24/12 ~ Betas at 917: 5/29/12 ~ M/C: 5/29/12 BFP #2: 10/17/12 (13dpo) ~ EDD: 6/29/13 Beta #1 @ 2164: 10/22/12 ~ 1st u/s: 10/26/12 = empty ute Beta #2 @ 7610: 10/26/12 ~ 2nd u/s: 10/30/12 = measuring at 5w6d 3rd u/s: 11/5/12 = HB of 150 ~ 4th u/s: 11/27/12 = perfect wiggly LO! Lilypie Maternity tickers "Everything will be okay in the end. If it's not ok, it's not the end." Image and video hosting by TinyPic Sunshine_zps3fcf529f Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers My Randomness Blog ~ The TTCAL Blog ~ My Wedding Blog
  • Options
    Aww man!! That is kind of funny :) If it makes you feel any better, when they asked what county I was born in, I gave them Bexar county in San Antonio.

Am I from San Antonio you may ask? Nope, never lived there either. Nor has any of my family. Go me!
  • Options
    Oh no!
    Now I'll make sure to double check my application tonight, we're turning ours in tomorrow!
    Baby Boy will be making his way into our life EDD April 5, 2013 BabyFruit Ticker image
  • Options
    I told the lady how to spell my mom's name wrong too but I caught it before everything was printed. lol
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards