California-Bay Area

Where are you taking your engagement pictures?

Wondering where you are taking your engagement pictures? So many choices around here, its hard to choose!

Re: Where are you taking your engagement pictures?

• edited December 2011
    we took ours in downtown san mateo and in the marshes on the eastern end of the san mateo bridge. :) it's different from your standard places.
  • GJones27GJones27 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Still haven't figured it out, but it'll be in San Francisco somewhere.  I have to decide soon as my engagement photo shoot is in about a month!
  • edited December 2011
    Since we're east bayers, we took some on BART and at the Berkeley Marina.
    Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    I've had friends who took pictures down on Baker beach...it's a great little secluded spot and the GG is in the background so you get that SF feel. But really anywhere around the city would be beautiful. 

I saw somewhere on this site a couple who took pictures in NYC, their photographer acted like paparazzi, just taking pictures of them walking around, buy hot dogs etc. This would be a very cute idea in any city!
  • edited December 2011
    We did 2 sets of pictures. There is a beautiful garden in Walnut Creek. The Gardens at Heather Farm --  http://gardenshf.org/ You are required to pay $25 for a permit and you have to have a certian date and time, but it's worth it. The place is beautiful!

Our second session was on Baker Beach in SF and Crissy Field. We took some great pictures and my photographer is a god at his art.
    Photobucket
    "Ever Thine, Ever Mine, Ever Ours"
    Janae & Olivier

Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    I had mine done on Treasure Island. it was really windy but so worth it, family and friends have raved about our pics.
    ~~~Lynsey~~~
  • BubbalubBubbalub member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We took some in a park on the hill above our house that has a tree swing, then went to Stow Lake in GG park. Then we went to the Queen Wilhelmina Garden/Dutch Windmill and finally ended up at the Legion of Honor museum. We had a blast and I'm still waiting to see the pictures. It's been 3 weeks and I'm starting to go crazy!

Heh.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • edited December 2011
    We took ours at the Japanese Gardens in Hayward.
  • edited December 2011
    We took ours at the beach in front of the Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk.  The pictures came out really well with the boardwalk in the background.  We also got some under the pier too. 
  • edited December 2011
    We took ours at Spring Lake in Santa Rosa, they came out great, and it was so much fun!!
  • edited December 2011
    We had ours done at Lake Chabot Park in Hayward.
    It was free all around and there are several different types of shots available there.
    It's pretty and it wasn't crowded when we went, which was nice.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards