• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
Wisconsin

Looking for Graffiti print vests

I have been searchig high and low for usher vests that are graffiti print...  Do any of you soon2B brides have any ideas?  I have googled and googled!  I am googled out :(  I would even look at the urban cmao if I HAVE to...
Any ideas of where to look, whom to ask?

Thank much :)

Re: Looking for Graffiti print vests

• edited December 2011
    its a cool idea. If I were you I would go to Grand Ave or Southridge mall and ask one of the kiosk people who does airbrushing if they would do it. You'll probably have no luck with renting, but you can buy the vests and get them made online. This is Milwaukee after all...

Also on etsy.com you can post an alchemy and say what you want and people will say if they can do it and for how much.

Good luck!
  • ChadnKatiChadnKati member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to Re: Looking for Graffiti print vests:
    [QUOTE]its a cool idea. If I were you I would go to Grand Ave or Southridge mall and ask one of the kiosk people who does airbrushing if they would do it. You'll probably have no luck with renting, but you can buy the vests and get them made online. This is Milwaukee after all... Also on etsy.com you can post an alchemy and say what you want and people will say if they can do it and for how much. Good luck!
    Posted by vitacosmopolita[/QUOTE]

thanks so much!  I didn't think about having someone actually airbrush a vest!  I could even have them airbrush thier own - they would LOVE that!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards