Ohio-Northeast

Youngstown Florists

Hi GIrls!

Just starting my search on florists in the Youngstown area. Need some input. The only thing I have heard so far is Something New in Boardman is wonderful but pretty pricey. Looking for someone with cheaper prices. Just wanted to see who you all have used or are using and your experience!

Thanks!

Re: Youngstown Florists

• edited December 2011
    We worked with Pam from DickAdgate Florists in Warren. She was great with communication, flexible with pricing, and overall one of the nicest people you'll ever meet. 

Although we ended up only using them for decor, Sweet Arrangements in Youngstown does really beautiful work too. 
  • PW2010aPW2010a member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    A Floral Dynasty in Warren across from Leo's on E. Market street.  Joe and Ron are extremely creative and reasonably priced. 
  • edited December 2011
    Try IGA or another supermarket. Super cheap and they'll get the job done.  : )
  • edited December 2011
    I just did my proposal with my florist just last week.  I  choose to go with Reeves Floral Art in Niles.  They were very nice and understood that I was on a budget and were respectful of that.  She had lots of pics of previous work and it was all beautiful.  Reasonably priced and only $50 to hold your date.
    image 141 Are ready to party!
    weddingcountdown.com Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards