Ohio-Cincinnati
Options

Looking for a ballroom

Hi!
My fiance and I are looking for a nice ballroom that will hold 150-200 guests for our January 2013 wedding. I love the look of The Gillespie and The Henry Clay in Louisville and Music Hall in Cincinnati, but the problem is that we dont have a very large buget....We would like to spend around $5000 or less on room rental, food, and alcohol (if that is even possible...we are starting to get a llittle discouraged about the options in that price range). Does anybody know of any venues that are beautiful but still buget-friendly? We have family in both the Louisville and Cincinnati areas, so we arent too picky about the location. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated!

Re: Looking for a ballroom

• Options
    Norlyn Manor in Batavia is amazing and really budget friendly. They have several room options and their food is awesome! The family that owns and runs it is very nice, and it is very elegant.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    The Grand in Covington has the most beautiful ballroom I've ever seen.  But I don't know if they can accomodate your tight budget. 
  • Options
    My friend got married in The Center recently- they opened in October - it's a new venue in downtown Cincy, she had 220 ppl at her wedding, or round about that amount. I know their budget wasn't huge - the ballroom is massive tho, has hardwood floors and a huge dome before you get to the massive ballroom. May be worth a look...we had a good time! They aren't strict on caterers coming in, so you could probably find a budget friendly caterer and have them do the wedding? Just a thought... 

Good luck!
    http://www.thecentercincinnati.com/
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards