Pennsylvania-Central
Options

Lancaster Vendor Review

Ok, so our wedding was amazing and the best day of our lives. I just wanted to let future brides about how great or bad our vendors were. Firstly, we had our hair done by Salon Rouge in Lancaster, PA. I had been emailing the salon for a while and we discussed prices, which were very reasonable. The only major issue was she neglected to mention she would charge me $150 for being open on a Sunday! If I knew that, I would never had asked her to do our hair. I also did not appreciate that she saw two other customers when technically they were coming in on my dime. It also did not make sense charging me that much considering her salon is attached to her freaking house. Why don't you just bleed me dry?! I would strongly recommend avoiding this salon. Our venue was really great and beautiful. The only issue was there was another wedding the same day on the first floor about 1 1/2 hours after ours. For some stupid reason, that bride decided to get their really early and took the bridal stuite that I was promised. I was then told by the venue that I would have to change in the closet size room where were stored everything. Eventually have bitching enough, I was given a much larger room that accomodated my entire bridal party. The venue was absolutely beautiful. It was just that minor hiccup in the beginning. We got our flowers from Petals with Style. I really wanted white anemones, which we got. The only thing was they weren't the bright white with the black center type and once I got a chance to look at them they were already starting to wilt and look brownish. My mom thought it was the humidity but I am not sure. The flowers on the cake were also not what I had envisoned. Our caterer along with our photographer were the only vendors that had no issues. We used the Festive Board in York, PA. They did a fabulous job. The food was great and the service was exceptional. Our photographer was Adriane from Wraven Design. She was fabulous. She did everything within her control to get the best shot, which even involved laying on the ground. Would absolutely recommend her to any bride. In the end, things happen but it was still the best day of our lives. 
Anniversary

Re: Lancaster Vendor Review

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards