Maryland-Baltimore
Options

Weddingscapes?

Hello everyone!
I don't post most on this board but have gotten a lot of help from it! I am using Lynn from Weddingscapes as my florist,my wedding date is 5/21/10. As many of u know or heard she very difficult to get in touch with. I am just wondering how is the best way to deal with her...keep emailing and calling until i get a response or IDK? What did u do? Any help is appreciated, I am not trying to bash her either think she is a very nice person and does wonderful work,but I am getting 2 b a frustrated brideCry

Re: Weddingscapes?

• Options
    Andrea_LeaAndrea_Lea member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Feel free to e-mail me at amassunu @ gmail dot com, I'd be happy to talk to you about my recent experience with Lynn and Weddingscapes (my wedding was 9/12/09) but I'd prefer to do it in private.
  • Options
    knc503knc503 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My friend just used her for her wedding 11/13. She said she just kept calling her and emailing her until she got a reply. I heard she is difficult to get ahold of, but on the plus side my friends centerpieces, bouquets and lighting were beautful.
    Good luck.
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Thanks 2 u both I appreciate the feedback.

Andrea_Lea...YGM

• Options
    weezie825weezie825 member
    First Comment Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    I used her or my wedding in May.  I agree she can be difficult to get ahold of at times, but I found that once we were on the phone, she'd talk my ear off.   I found out after the fact that the week of my wedding her husband walked out on her.  Despite the issues in her personal life, everything at my wedding was perfect.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards