June 2012 Weddings
Options

Web site on Invitations

Hey ladies,

we have several out of town guest coming to the wedding, in the invitations me and my FI are wanting to put the website address that he created himself at the bottom of the invite which will have important information like directions and accomadations and such.

Are you ladies doing this?
How would do word it?

Thanks!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Web site on Invitations

• Options
    edited March 2012
    Can you use a separate insert card? I'm putting: For accommodations, travel maps and directions please visit our wedding website http://brideandgroom.ourwedding.com
  • Options
    I don't even know if you should word it in any way.  Maybe just put the web address.  Or you could say "For more information..."
  • Options
    I would put it on an accomodations card
  • Options
    Ours is on the accommodation card.
    Photobucket

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    daria24daria24 member
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer
    edited March 2012
    We went back and forth on it, and decided to put it on a separate Card. You can always just order the free vista print business cards.
  • Options
    We also put it on the accommodation card. 
    Cappadocia, Turkey
    June 2012 March Siggy Challenge: Honeymoon location
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
    image 215 Invited so far!
    image 160 Are ready to party!
    image 30 Will be missing out!
    image 25 Are MIA!
  • Options
    We didn't want to do an accomodation card, so on the back of our invite, it says "see website.com for more information"
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I put a little card in that lists hotel blocks, directions and the website. I just put "For additional and more detailed information, please see our wedding website: http://....."
    Anniversary
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    We put it on the bottom of our invitation. It just says: For additional information, please visit www.weddingwebsite.com. We aren't going to waste money on an additional insert for accommodations. If people really want to know where to stay, they can go to the website. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    We put ours on our invite because it isn't very formal. We just added the website on as the last line. I don't think you really need to put anything with it - I feel like people know what to do with it
  • Options
    I would say put it on an accomodation card so they have everything wedding related together.  If you want, you could also put it on your website too.  I just wouldn't put it solely online for those that don't really use the internet.
  • Options
    I got the free business cards from vistaprint and put "for more information visit www.ourwebsite.com".
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2012-weddings_web-site-on-invitations?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:3ae4d68d-f10a-4dec-8810-da13c14a7b86Discussion:0e2c6edb-8e6b-40ec-9e69-c7da6673ea2fPost:1707a50d-6f61-475a-b23e-6cc9fcd82f29">Re: Web site on Invitations</a>:
    [QUOTE]We didn't want to do an accomodation card, so on the back of our invite, it says "see website.com for more information"
    Posted by kathleenkmm[/QUOTE]

This is what we did also.
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards