Georgia-Savannah
Options

dress

i may have found my dress.  its a light dusty rose pink (usually dont wear pink) with lace and crystal overlay.  spaghetti straps.  i will post a pic as soon as i can.  i bought this dress years ago when engaged before..  so is it bad luck should i look for something else or stick to this one. 

Re: dress

• Options
    If it were me, I wouldn't want anything having to do with a past relationship for my wedding dress.  I would find something else, but, like I said, that's just me.  If you are really in love with the dress, then do what you feel is right for you.  
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    im not in love with the dress. its more of using it due to budget than anything
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_georgia-savannah_reception-ideas-and-ceremony?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:603Discussion:adee1e55-aefa-4329-a11a-abefcc4da16bPost:c814ea18-bd8e-4234-b7c1-ffdf75afa3a5">Re: dress</a>:
    [QUOTE]im not in love with the dress. its more of using it due to budget than anything
    Posted by southerncutie[/QUOTE]

If you are concerned with your budget, shop for sales. I bought my dress for less than $200 at Saks 5th Avenue. That may still be a lot, but I thought it was a bargain considering the original price was over $600. Nordstrom, Bloomingdales and Cache also had several moderately priced evening gowns.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards