Ohio-Toledo
Options

AW - I found my dress!

On the tip about the $99 dresses at Atlas, my mom, sister (MOH) and I went up there today to check things out. The lady who helped us was nothing short of nice and helpful. I was able to find one of the $99 dresses that fit nearly perfectly. It will just need taken in a bit in the bust (that's a first!), sleeves removed to make it sleeveless and a bustle put in. I haven't been able to find any pics online of it and the pics I've taken don't do it any sort of justice, but here are a few pics I took of it (not of me in it) and then one that I found that's similar.

Actual:

ETA: I did a little searching (took a lot of time) and found the original. http://www.bonny.com/1712.html

Planning & Married Bios

Anniversary

PAL/PGAL Welcome

My TTC Chart
BFP #1 12/13/08 - mc 12/26/08
BFP #2 12/2/09 - emergency surgery for ectopic 12/5/09

Photobucket Photobucket

Re: AW - I found my dress!

• Options
    rak123rak123 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    YAY!!! I am so glad you could make it in there!!  Your dress is gorgeous!  Good choice and congrats!! :)
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_ohio-toldeo_aw-found-dress?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:237Discussion:e380a965-9fde-4653-b8dc-17d223881602Post:ac27a922-7c86-42e9-9fae-8877d49cba96">Re: AW - I found my dress!</a>:
    [QUOTE]YAY!!! I am so glad you could make it in there!!  Your dress is gorgeous!  Good choice and congrats!! :)
    Posted by rak123[/QUOTE]

Thanks! I was so happy to be able to find such a beautiful dress at such an affordable price. I love that they left the original sales tags on them too because that's how I learned I saved about $500-600 after taxes!
    Planning & Married Bios

Anniversary

PAL/PGAL Welcome

My TTC Chart

Photobucket Photobucket
  • Options
    rak123rak123 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I know, isn't that crazy?!  And the dresses were BEAUTIFUL!  I was going in thinking they would be out of style, or not in good shape, but mine are PERFECT!  I think I made an impression at Atlas because I am a fan of theirs on Facebook and they sent out a message to all their fans about some crazy girl who couldn't make up her mind between two dresses so she got $2000 worth of gowns for $200. LOL.  

So glad you went in!  Yay for pretty dresses and saving money :)
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    MerinMerin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What a pretty dress, and a GREAT deal!   Yay! :)
    Causes that are important to me: Planned Pethood Graham's Foundation NOCC
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    nicely done! Good work!
    Love knows no limit to its endurance, no end to its trust. Love still stands when all else has fallen. Corinthians 13:7-8 Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks everyone :-) I think I'm still in shock that I have in my possession THE DRESS! For whatever reason, it made me realize that this is really happening - Not a bad thing at all, but none of the little things I'd purchased really made me go "I'm really marrying him!"
    Planning & Married Bios

Anniversary

PAL/PGAL Welcome

My TTC Chart

Photobucket Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards