Canada-Ontario
Options

In Toronto: can anyone reccomend a good TA in Toronto? Destination wedding planning experience is pr

Hello,
I am wondering if anyone who has already been married and done a destination wedding has any advice or suggestions of a good travel agent.  I would really like someone who has experience in planning destination weddings.  Any help/suggestions of where you got married and your experiences/what you would do differently are appreciated.  Thanks ladies!!
** had anyone used an online site?  i have had a reccomendation for beachbums, but am not sure about booking online . . rather have a real person I can go to. 
Am in the Yonge and Bloor area for work but also am okay with east end or GTA locations.
Thank you!

Re: In Toronto: can anyone reccomend a good TA in Toronto? Destination wedding planning experience is pr

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I had a DW, but I did all the planning myself. I think, if you're going to get married at a resort, it's not the TA that'll help you with the planning, but the resort coordinator. The TA will really just help you get from point a to point b.
  • Options
    canadian98765canadian98765 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    A friend of mine works at "The Wedding Holiday" - a travel agency specifically for desintation weddings. I think they are located in Missisauga.  They are an actual travel agent - not online.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards