Florida-Central Florida

Bachorlette Party

My girls want my imput on this...I am not sure what to do. I want to have fun, but not really into bars and strips clubs. Can ya'll give some good ideas. We live about 30mins east of Manatee County, or about 15mins from Polk County...very small town and nothing to do. It would great to get some cool ideas for the party. Well money is kind of tight, but we have a little bit to spend...just let me know...thx ladies! 
BFP~9/23/10 M/C @ 7 wks~10/7/10 Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Photobucket image Trying to Conceive Ticker

Re: Bachorlette Party

• edited December 2011
     What about a home-spa night? You could hire someone to come to the house and pamper the girls, or take turns giving each other pedicures after a night out for dinner and champagne?
    I was the same way-- didn't want the whole bar scene, and we got together at a local winery and made my wedding wine that was served on the day. Very fun to make the wine together, and productive because we were working on wedding stuff!  Good luck with what you decide!

• eviegrl42eviegrl42 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I saw one girl previosly post on her about something like an avon party. They also have sex toy parties which are actually pretty fun. One of my friends had one before she got married that was hosted by the brown bag party. Anywho HTH!
  • cjbwifey2010cjbwifey2010 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Im going to a pole dancing class! Dont know if that would be fun for you though... 

HTH!
  • edited December 2011
    As a mark. rep, I've had a couple of requests to do an "party" (Mark is a sister company to avon.) where they aren't pressured into buying, but I'd do makeup for all of them. And then they'd go out to dinner or a movie or something like that with their makeup all done up. Just an idea some others have had. I'm trying to make this sound as little vendor-ish as possible, but if you are interested in something like that, you can always send me a private message, or you can find a mark or avon rep all on your own! Laughing
  • mrs.tweedymrs.tweedy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am a Mary Kay consultant, and I do special parties for Brides-to-be and their wedding party, but as a bride-to-be myself, I wouldn't want to use that party, as my batchelorette party.  I'm not saying that batchelorette parties have to involve clubs, or stripping, it all depends on what you enjoy.  You could have a special dinner party out or in, or a sleepover, and just hang out with your girls, drink wine (or something stronger), karaoke is always fun (especially when you're drinking!), watch girly movies (which I personally can't stand), whatever is going to be a fun time for you!  Although, a sextoy party does sound funInnocent
    ~The future Mrs. Tweedy! Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • andee1353andee1353 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Mrs Tweedy, I agree, I'm a Mary Kay Consultant as well and I don't see that as a fun B party either.
  • edited December 2011
    Hey Mary Kay girls! Just wanted to mention and clarify that the stuff I do isn't really the "parties" that are normally run. It's not even really a party actually. It's more of me playing makeup artist & doing all the girl's makeup before they go out. Which could be fun. Girls getting pampered is always a good idea. hahaha.
  • edited December 2011
    Hello to BRIMCLEOD...I tried to send you a message but it isn't letting me...could I get some info, where you are at and prices and all. Maybe you can send it to me. Not sure why it's not letting send the messge??
    BFP~9/23/10 M/C @ 7 wks~10/7/10 Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Photobucket image Trying to Conceive Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards