Missouri
Options

David's Bridal - Columbia, MO - REVIEW

Hello all!

I just want to give my David's Bridal 4 Stars!!! When I first bought my dress, I loved it... but then I began to second guess my choice. David's Bridal allowed me to exchange not only the dress, but even accessories that I had purchased. They set me up with another appointment, and I found my dream dress. Months later when I decided that I wanted to change the zip-up back to a lace-up style... they helped me do that too! They even exchanged my shoes (without me having to show my reciept... which I had) for a shorter heel!

Now if all goes well with the alterations and bustle... I will be thrilled!!!

They even told me that I can bring my dress back in for a complimentary steam the week of the wedding... since I had it altered early! :) how nice!!!

***I'm not giving David's a 5 because they do work on commission and want to SELL SELL SELL!!! They tend to freak nervous Brides (like myself) out, and make them think every purchase is a NOW emergency. For fellow brides out there... mellow out, because the turn around time is like 2 weeks if you are ordering and 1 week for alterations!

Happy Shopping!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: David's Bridal - Columbia, MO - REVIEW

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards