Maine

DJ Recommendations for Maine please!

Does anyone have any DJ recommendations for me? I'm looking for one that doesn't talk a lot, who is professional, has a sound system that can fill a very large venue, and who is reasonably priced. The reception is at Sunday River (Newry, ME).

Thanks!
Wedding Countdown Ticker June 3, 2011!

Re: DJ Recommendations for Maine please!

• edited December 2011
    We are using DJ Greg Young from Northeast DJs and he has been fantastic. They are higher priced than many companies but the customer service has been amazing. Worth checking in to.

Also, there have been a lot of posts about DJ companies recently, you may browse through some of the older posts for additional feedback.
  • edited December 2011
    we used Greg Young for our October 2nd wedding.  He is worth every penny.  We had a custom uplighting show and the customer service was fantastic.
    Christine & Paul- October 2, 2010
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

My Bio
  • Summerale23Summerale23 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    High Tech Entertainment, hands down!! The best DJ I've ever seen, he did my wedding, as well as friends and family and he was amazing!
    hightechdjs@gmail.com
    http://hightechmaine.com/
  • edited December 2011
    Tom Morissette!! See my planning bio link below for vendor reviews.
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    I looked and looked around trying to find a DJ that I liked and it felt like it took forever! I wanted a young dj so after searching around a friend recommended Mike from High Tech Entertainment. After emailing mike I felt so relieved. He answered all my questions right away and was soooooo helpful. When I walked into my reception hall before the wedding I couldnt believe what was done...My wedding color was green so he had gone around the entire room and put green lights everywhere making it look so pretty! It was sooo perfect!

Atleast in the Bangor area the DJ book for 4 hours and I believe they do 5 hours for around the same price as the older DJs I found.....GOOD LUCK
  • edited December 2011
    As I said in a previous post, I am also getting married at Sunday River.  I'm using Dave Dionne of DJ's of Maine, he is based in Auburn.
    www.djsmaine.com
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I have to agree with the PP who have recommended  High Tech Entertainment.  We used Mike for our wedding last year, he was awesome!! I highly, highly recommend him!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards