New York

Shoes -- Check!

Woo hoo!  Ordered my shoes!  Got these from a post somewhere else on TK from someone looking for yellow; at first they were out of stock, but I tracked them and was able to order them today.  (I actually have no idea if this color will work with my ivory dress, but it's Zappo's so I have forever to return them if I need to.)

http://www.zappos.com/nina-culver-canary-yellow-satin

Anniversary

Re: Shoes -- Check!

• sbolger17sbolger17 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Really??  So funny!  What good taste you have...
    Anniversary
  • rsfan23rsfan23 member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I was thinking of getting those same shoes, in blue though. 
    Smile

Zappo's is a great site...that's where I got my shoes. My shoes are white satin and my dress is off white.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Super cute!!!!!
    Love the yellow!!
    Miss Mrs. New & Improved Blog Chart
    Online Garage Sale
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    monica & kevin married 5.28.11
    bfp 8.11.11 - m/c 8.17.11
    bfp 11.11.11 - edd 7.25.12
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • edited December 2011
    I have been looking all over for yellow shoes. I love the ones that you ordered, I just prefer a higher heel. If I can't find what I'm looking for I am definitely going to order the same ones as you. I love the pictures where the bride is lifting up her dress to show her shoes and the groom is showing his socks in the same color as the brides shoes (hahaha yeah I'm lame) =)
    May 2012 Signature Challenge: Bridesmaid Dress

imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • sbolger17sbolger17 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks, ladies!  Zappo's sent them in 1 day so I already got them.  They're the perfect, bright yellow color and I think thye'll be decently comfortable.  Even if I don't end up using them for the wedding, I'll keep them and wear them for fun!  :-)

Good luck with your yellow shoe search, Lindsey!  Maybe it'll be easier in the spring and summer.  That's funny that you want taller ones; I'm worried that mine are a tad too high.  :-)
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards