Virginia-Richmond

E-Pics

SO where did you take your e-pics?  I want our pics to include real scenery, not a backdrop screen like FI was planning.  I'm thinking somewhere outdoors, perhaps downtown or at a nice park?  Any suggestions?
Wedding Countdown Ticker
133 Invited image 92 Are ready to celebrate! image 24 Are missing out image 17 Can't find the mailbox. image

Re: E-Pics

• tammyfatammyfa member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    There's TONS of places downtown to take pics. Your photographer may also help in suggestions. Parks-wise there is Libby Park in Church Hill, Fountain Park or Dogwood Dell area over by Maymont (don't go to Maymont, they charge you to take formal pictures). Downtown scenery could be anywhere with great buildings, a street scape, the Canal Walk or Flood wall. The Fan is great or Monument Ave.

I'm finally doing my e-pics next week and I'm trying to figure out a second location. First one is on 18th street since we met in a bar there :).
  • edited December 2011
    University of Richmond also has beautiful places!
    My baby girl is a married woman...and now my baby girl HAS a baby girl. Time unfolds in such an amazing way. I've been blessed!
  • ChristieNRNChristieNRN member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We went downtown to Belle Isle, Brown's Island, the Canal and did the fountain over by the federal reserve. Definetly Richmond. 
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • edited December 2011
    We took ours at the University of Richmond.  Go Spiders!
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks Ladies, U of R does have beautiful scenery, and I actually went to U of R.  Duhh, don't know why I didn't think of U of R...lol
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    133 Invited image 92 Are ready to celebrate! image 24 Are missing out image 17 Can't find the mailbox. image
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_virginia-richmond_e-pics?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:607Discussion:4b449449-98bc-49a2-a3cd-91127b27b525Post:7283d642-7f08-4ed0-83e5-b0ed3aa9931e">Re: E-Pics</a>:
    [QUOTE]We went downtown to Belle Isle, Brown's Island, the Canal and did the fountain over by the federal reserve. Definetly Richmond. 
    Posted by ChristieNRN[/QUOTE]

Did you have to contact anyone about taking pics at the fountain?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards