Texas-Austin

E-pics INDOOR?

Hey girls sorry I have been out of it for a while, been really busy with family/friends coming to town.
We have decided to set up 2 more shoots with the photographer before making a decision... but they are both THIS WEEK. Tomorrow and Sunday evenings.
With the extreme heat wave we are under I am now prepared to entertain indoor options. We were thinking of starting in the SoCo area.... any places that come to mind?
Sundays McCormick and Schmicks has great happy hour and its close to a bar I know we want to check out, but any ideas for SoCo tomorrow?

Kinda isolated out here in Lakeway.....

Thanks girls!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: E-pics INDOOR?

• edited December 2011

i've seen some cute shots inside the big top candy shop.  the photographer was standing outside, while the couple was sitting inside by the front window and sucking on a giant colorful lollipop.  enoteca might be cute inside if it's not totally packed?  san jose bar area (by the tables & pool) is nice - not exactly inside, but at least shaded?  we took our engagement photos on soco as well (outside in about 100 degree heat) - check them out, maybe they'll give you some more ideas?

www.mattmontalvo.com , click on proofing, scroll all the way down on the left side until you see "engagement portraits", click on it, find "monika & carmen", the password is soco

good luck!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards