Wisconsin
Options

Double Platinum Dj service -Reviews?

Has anyone else used  them?  We had a consultation last night and everything sounds great. Just wondering if anyone has any reviews.

We are also looking for uplighting and the monogram and they are the only ones I can find in Milwaukee who do it.

Thanks!

Re: Double Platinum Dj service -Reviews?

• Options
    jackie5387jackie5387 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am using them for my wedding in July. I have heard nothing but good things. I also am using the lighting :)
  • Options
    molisarmolisar member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used them for our wedding and it was the worst experience ever.
    They farmed us out to another DJ ONE DAY before the wedding!  The new DJ company never got ANY of our information so the day of my wedding at my reception I had to sit down with them an give them my wedding party information and other information.  We had dance lessons to a song and they started the song half way throgh the song, totally screwing up our dance lessons.  This was also communicated to the owner, Bill, but apparently he never told the new DJ.  The new DJ was terrible.  They just sat down all night and said "this song is by request" all night long.  Even though I asked for a DJ that would do fun things with the crowd.  Stay far, far away from them. 
    My Furbaby Baxter Photobucket
  • Options
    jlisieckijlisiecki member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    They are the BEST DJ service! For some reason, DJ's get a reputation of being "cheesy". Double Platinum DJ is anything BUT that! You will absolutely be over the top pleased with Bill. I used them as well and have nothing but good things to say about the way they handled my every request and need. Bill's wife Allison did the uplighting which was added just the right amount of elegance to our venue.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards