New York-Upstate
Options

Albany Area Reception Venue ideas

Hi All,

Just starting to plan, and also new to the Albany area. Looking for reception venue ideas where I can also have the ceremony. Would LOVE to have it be near the water. Also looking to stay within $40 - $50 per person price range.

Thanks for your help!!

Re: Albany Area Reception Venue ideas

• Options
    edited December 2011
    There's not a lot in that price range, but there is one country club in that offers something close I think.

http://orchardcreek.com/
    TTC the journey begins October 2011 image
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Try Dunham's Bay in Lake George.  I am not sure what their prices are, but I know some couples with smaller budgets who were married there.  Also, there is Panza's on Saratoga Lake, which is reasonable.  Good luck and Congrats!
    "It starts out all very nice, two people promising to be together forever, I'll die when you die, my life meant nothing until you used my toothbrush. Then you start planning the wedding. Aunt Junie's allergic to milk. Uncle Momo's off his meds..."
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I don't know the price, but the Crooked Lake House is just east of Albany and it's beautiful and right on the lake! 
  • Options
    cmcgeochcmcgeoch member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm using the Appel Inn in Altamont (about 15 mins from Albany).  They have some very affordable options!  website:  www.appelinn.com
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am getting married at The Edison Club (near schenectady). They are very reasonable  in the package prices and allow for changes.  We were also offered a couple of dollars off per person because we are getting married on a sunday (they also do this for fridays)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards