Ohio-Cleveland
Options

I need a photographer

I'm looking for recommendations for a photographer. I like the "capture the moment while it's happening" approach. I don't want to spend an arm and a leg, but don't yet really know what a reasonalble price is. If you have had recent experience with someone affordable and good, and/or know of discount/ referal programs for a good photographer, please let me know! Thanks!
Sarah K.
5Aug11
Medina

Re: I need a photographer

• Options
    JKohioJKohio member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Be sure to check out Tami Musick Photography. She's not only reasonable, but does wonderful work. She has done 3 family sessions for me as well as a b-pic session. She does weddings and other occasions, too. Her blog:
    http://tamaramusick.wordpress.com/
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    missmis99missmis99 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used Candid Expressions.  She is in Grafton but goes everywhere.  She was VERY affordable, but we are thrilled with our pics.  Check her out.  
    my read shelf:
    Robin's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I don't know what you consider affordable, but I'm going to use either BCR or Cirino Photography. Their packages start around $1,500-$1,800.
    ~~December 3, 2011~~
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    You should check out Making the Moment Photography, Brett is beyond fabulous!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Not sure what your budget may be, but we are using Tom Forrest Photography.  His style seems to be what you are looking for (that in the moment approach).  We found him very easy to work with...never hurts to call and inquire about pricing.

Good luck
  • Options
    ille2010ille2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Check out Elizabeth Pruitt Photography...Elizabeth has been wonderful to work with! And you can create a package depending on what you need. Her website is www.elizabethpruittphoto.com
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We went with the RAD Photographer. Rob seems to be extremely personable and talented. They are a bit on the pricier side, but they have package deals if you want a photobooth and such.

One of my bridesmaids is also a bride to be. She is going with Brendan Thomas Photography. She is less expensive and my BM says she really liked her personality.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We are using Michelle Hamlin Photography. Her work looks amazing and the price is definately budget friendly!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Donna Wheatley Photography. www.donnawheatleyphotography.com She is wonderful and reasonable!!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Check out Laura Imhoff at perception studios.  She is wonderful.  She'll come out with another photographer that way you get the formal pics, as well as the candid shots.  She is very affordable and will do traditional and fun non traditional type of pics.  I know her persoanally and she is a lot of fun.  She's out of Smithville, but travels to Cleveland and further. 
    http://www.perceptionartstudio.com/
  • Options
    najozwianajozwia member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    G.O. Photography, I just booked with him, his prices reasonable.
  • Options
    BritneyNMBritneyNM member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
         I am a photographer in North Olmsted, but willing to travel throughout North East Ohio.  My pricing is comparable to other photographers in the area (starting at $1,200) but I am currently running a 50% off special and a $500 special.  Also, all of my sessions include a CD of your final images with shared copyright (meaning you can get you pictures printed on your own, wherever you choose).  Good luck with all of your planning!

Thanks,
    Britney McDonald Photography
    http://www.britneymcdonaldphotography.com
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am a Cleveland based photographer and I am willing to travel. My highest package is $450 you can see my work at doublejphotography.webs.com 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Try Jill Wilson Photogrpahy.  She specializes in caputring the moment. she also does Trash the Dress sessions. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards