Getting in Shape
Options

New to this Board.. need some motivation!

Hi everyone!

My name is Kristen and I am a May 2011 bride.   The date is approaching so quickly now and I still find that I have no motivation to exercise.  I feel that I eat well, but snack too much in between meals. 

I have enjoyed reading some of the posts on here tonight and hope that with a little help and encouragement, I can reach my goals.

So, with that, what exercises are good to get rid of underarm fat? lol.  Sorry to be so blunt, but it needs to go!

:)
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: New to this Board.. need some motivation!

• Options
    edited October 2010
    I'm also Kristen & a May 2011 bride! :)

One thing about exercise is that you can't just cut fat from one part of your body. you have to lose fat overall, including in that area.
    I found motivation by training for a 1/2 marathon last year. I know it sounds crazy but once you really slow down and find your pace it's not near as bad as you'd expect. But now I just don't have time to run that much, thanks to wedding, home-buying, honeymoon, and starting up my own business, along with working my old job. But I do still run some--or maybe sign up for a class at a gym. You may hate it for the first few weeks, but try out a few new things and see what you enjoy.

For instance, I love dance, in fact, I teach dance, so that how I get in my exercise yet it feels more like a game than anything! :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards