Pre-wedding Parties

Shower this weekend...so excited.

So my shower is this weekend and I know its terrible, but I cannot help but stalk my registry. I get so excited when I see another item bought and then I just wonder wow I wonder who bought what. The FI and I have lived together for 6yrs so in the beginning I though...ok what am I even going to register for, but then I realized well I can up grade this and that and I would notice while cooking oh I could use this and that and slowly I was able to get a decent size list. This is not going to be a big shower I think maybe only 20-25PP out of 40 are making it, but none the less I am so thankful for my BM's for throwing me one.
As for another post asking what we are all wearing to our showers....the weather here in the NE is only in the 60's and I tried on a million dresses with no luck so I am going to wear a nice pair of capris and a cute light pink blouse with some sandles.
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Shower this weekend...so excited.

• My shower is Saturday, too!  I am so registry stalking - but so far no one has been shopping. =( I'm a tad disappointed.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards