Registry and Gift Forum

Since you gals responded to my last thread...

... despite some of the differences my fiance and I have in what to put on our registry, we do have one thing that we agree on. New tableware!

We are in the market for some new tableware and dinnerware to put on our registry to go along with our new home after the wedding. BUT! We are looking for something different and unique that pretty much can't be found in your local department store, something that kind of stands out.

Tips, suggestions?

Re: Since you gals responded to my last thread...

• @laterrine - Thanks for the suggestion! checked out your webpage and there are definitely some nice pieces there!

Thanks again!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_registering-gifts_gals-responded-last-thread?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:34Discussion:ac8353e5-3100-4733-a994-f48c255d9beaPost:6d7cf955-775e-4077-9c1d-4bd2e2aeccd1">Re: Since you gals responded to my last thread...</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hey there, you should definitely check out our brand new bridal center at our shop based out of NY. I would say that we have a few things that would unique and would certainly have people asking, "Where did she get that?" :-) Best of luck!
    Posted by laTerrine[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>Vendors are not allowed to post here. *Reported*

</div>
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards