November 2012 Weddings

Unique Invitations

...does anyone have any ideas as to where to order some very cute/unique/handmade invites from? I am having a very small wedding I will not be sending out more than 40 invitations but I want something handmade and very unique. The paper aspect of my wedding is one thing I'm very particular about and don't mind splurging on a little...

I've checked Etsy and found a few ideas I liked but was wondering if any of you ladies managed to stumble upon some others....

Re: Unique Invitations

• I was going to suggest etsy. Unless you're a big DIYer then you could either use Cards & Pockets and make them yourself. I figured if I were to go this route, I would have to get started now.
    image180 Made the cut!
    image 129 Ready to drop it like its HOT!
    image 7 Found something else to do
    image 44 Are just plain RUDE!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker image

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Follow Me on Pinterest November 2012 - October Siggy Challenge image
  • If you're looking for handmade and unique, like the PP said, I recommend looking on etsy. :)
  • If you are into DIY, making them is the way to go. No one will have the same exatc invite set as you if you make them yourself and add personal touches. We're making ours from scratch (from the design to printing on card stock). They are simple but they are uniquely ours.
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • We hired Design the Date to do our invitations.  Meghan is a dream to work with and every invitation she makes is custom.  We didn't order anything crazy but we got to pick exactly what we wanted instead of trying to fit our invite into a mold that had already been created.  She has beautiful paper and really worked with us to get us the best value for our money!  The samples of her previous work are great and range from simple to crazy and fun!  She's wonderful!
  • What's the style/theme of your wedding?
  • Wiley Valentine has so really cute stationary that might be up your alley. It's more whimsical though, not sure if that fits your theme. 
    http://wileyvalentine.com/

Wedding Countdown Ticker image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards