South Carolina

DJ and Florist in Myrtle Beach area..

Getting married in April 2012... What are some great vendors for DJ and Florist in the Myrtle Beach area?

Re: DJ and Florist in Myrtle Beach area..

• msktn95msktn95 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are using Music Maker from Charleston. He does not charge extra to travel to Myrtle Beach. He has great prices.  You can also check out DJ Marino. Just google both of them.  No help with Florist.  Still looking
    Follow Me on Pinterest image image BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks! I will look into them..
    Do you have a wedding planner your using for your wedding in MB?
  • edited December 2011
    I am using Lazelle's Flowers.  http://www.lazellesflowers.com/
    Charlie Roberts is the dj we are using.  http://www.yourweddingdj.us/

My wedding is on June 4th so I can review them later this month if you are interested.
  • edited December 2011
    I am using Piggly Wiggly at The Market Common for my flowers. Stephanie is great and young with such amazing ideas and creativity. Plus, since it's through the grocery store, you pay less than you would with a private florist. Good Luck!
  • edited December 2011
    We had Klye Gore for the DJ and Blossom Event for the flowers.  They were awesome to work with!!! I loved them both!!! If you need a photographer  you should try Lisa Young at Young Photography.  She is SUPER fun!!! My husband and I loved working with her and the wedding party even said that she was really fun to work with!!!
  • alovekampalovekamp member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I was married on June 4th.  I used Paul Matthews as my DJ and Officiant:  www.myrtlebeachdjonline.com. He was incredible.  I booked Shan Couglin originally as my officiant but she backed out 2 weeks before the wedding!!!  He was awesome in both roles and was very resposive to every question.

My florist also backed out 2 weeks before the wedding!!  Last minute, Flowers on Broadway turned around an awesome set of tropical flowers.  Chris delivered the flowers to my hotel room the day of the wedding and he was so good to us!!  I will attach pictures of my flowers soon but they were exactly what I wanted and more!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards