May 2012 Weddings

Planning?

How has everyone's planning been going now that we are almost at the year and a half mark? I get more and more excited each day to get the ball rolling with more things! We booked our DJ this week, so that was good! What has everyone been working on?

Re: Planning?

• I am so excited to start planning. my date is 5/26/12. seems sooooo far away! we booked out venue and booked our DJ so far.we are also in the process of interviewing photographers.  i know its soon but nowadays these places book up FAST! =]
  • It's never too early to start! :)

I have booked my venue, caterer, church, photographer,bought my dress and I recently chose a DJ. Sooo... I can relax a little becuase I got a lot of the "biggies" out of the way. Start early.... it will pay off later.
  • I have been trying to get the big stuff out of the way so far I have a florist, photographer, venue, ceremony location, and DJ.  Im working on a bakery right now, aiming to pick in December.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Wow, you're all making me feel better.  I've been engaged for about a month, and I'm so excited to start planning things, despite the wedding being so far away.  I've mainly only been looking at things so far, because I thought it was too early to start making real plans.  It's good to know that it's ok, and sometimes necessary, to book things early.  
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I'm in the same boat. I've been looking at a lot of things and writing down ideas as well as venues I want to use but I've been too afraid to start actually booking my date with these places because it's seems so far away. Maybe it isn't too early after all!!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards