South Carolina-Charleston
Options

Wedding Hair and Makeup--HELP

Hey Ladies!

I thought I would come here to see if anyone could help me with a great person for wedding hair and a great person for wedding makeup.  I am getting married in September so I had thought about doing airbrush.  Also, what is the average price on getting hair and makeup done?  I am clueless.  Thank you for your advice!!! 

Re: Wedding Hair and Makeup--HELP

• Options
    I paid a woman to come to me on the morning of my wedding for makeup and a separate woman for hair.  I paid $130 for makeup including a $30 tip, and $175 for hair.  My hair girl has since moved up north but my makeup girl was Elina Mille of bellelina.com.  She did airbrush makeup and she did a great job!  Super sweet girl, easy to work with, and does beautiful makeup.  She can also do hair I think but as I said, I didn't use her for hair so I can't speak to her work there.  I highly recommend airbrush though if you can afford it.  If you think about it, your pictures are the only real tangibles you will have left after the party is over so you want to make sure to look your best and feel confident!  And my other advice is book as early as possible because the wedding business in Charleston is crazy busy!  Good luck!
  • Options
    We used Bellezza Salon and Spa. They were excellent to work with. My mom payed for it and I don't think it was too expensive
  • Options
    maddiet09maddiet09 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited March 2013
    I concur with Purple&7. While I did not use them for my wedding, I can say Bellezza is awesome!  Awesone people that work there! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards