May 2013 Weddings
Options

My ceremony space has changed!

So when I visited my venue, I was surprised to see the actual ceremony space (gazebo) area gone. They invested some nice money into changes and Im quite pleased with how its turned out. 

HOWEVER, now I want to decorate the arbor. It just looks like it needs something. Thoughts? Ideas? I'm thinking just simple fabric would do. Am I over thinking it? It just looks sooo empty. Give me ideas, ladies!

Original ceremony space:

New ceremony space:
May 2013 Brides Siggy Challenge January- Let Them Eat Cake!
My cake is a 2-tier ivory cake with silver dotted scallops, ribbon and pearl brooch.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: My ceremony space has changed!

• Options
    This may be complicated but maybe string paper flowers or origami cranes and hang them from the top to create a back drop?  Does that make sense?

May 2013 February Siggy: Invitations

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    How about those paper lantern thingies?  Is it windy where your ceremony will be?  If so, I'm not sure paper would be the best. 

Or you could do taller plants on either side?
    May 2013 Brides February Siggy: Invites imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I like your idea of draping fabric over the arbor maybe you could do something like this minus all the flowers on the top...
    May 2013 January Siggy Challenge:The Cake!!!
    cake4
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    MamaBear904MamaBear904 member
    First Comment
    edited January 2013
    Wow. Awesome ideas. I didnt even think about a backdrop. That could be pretty cool, and its definitely something I can afford if I can DIy the string of flowers. I think I might tie it to some sort of weight so hopefully it wont sway much. I don't anticipate it being windy, but you never know.
    May 2013 Brides Siggy Challenge January- Let Them Eat Cake!
    My cake is a 2-tier ivory cake with silver dotted scallops, ribbon and pearl brooch.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards