Massachusetts-Boston
Options

Wholly Cannoli

Hi ladies,

just wondering if anyone has used them for their wedding? We want to do cupcakes (our site has a pretty price cake cutting fee, which we are trying to avoid, I believe its 4 dollars per piece of cake... which is a little nuts for 150 people...) and we also wanted to do some cannolis as I have a big italian family. So what better placed than Wholly Cannoli in worcester!

I know they can be a bit on the pricer side, but I just wanted to know if anyone had used them and wouldnt mind sharing their experience with me, and perhaps any information they recieved on prices. Thanks so much!!

Re: Wholly Cannoli

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I haven't used them in anything WR but DAMN their Dynomite Sticks are amazing!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My best friend used them for her wedding cake bake in 2007 and it was delicious! I believe she had the spiced pumpkin flavor and also the chocolate caramel amazingness.

Basically her cake rocked!
  • Options
    SuzyQq02SuzyQq02 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Didn't use them for the wedding, but we got my sister's babyshower cake there and it was beaufiful AND delicious. In all honestly, it was pretty comparable with other bakeries in the area (Culpeppers, Crown, Gerardo's). Gerardo's is another option for having both Italian pastries and cake. GL!
    Suzy & Brian November 3, 2007 "...this one time, at band camp..." ;-)
    TTC #1 since 9/2012
    BFP 2/16/13, EDD 10/13/13, CP 2/21/13
    TTC March Sig Challenge: Irish Hottie!
    Ronan O'Gara, Rugby Player... Is brea liom Corcaigh!
    My Wedding Bio from back in the day
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I also haven't had a wedding cake form there, BUT everything I've had there is AWESOME!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards