Wisconsin
Options

NE WI Cakes

I am just checking to see if anyone knows of anyone up towards Appleton/Green Bay that does cakes and cupcakes for a reasonable price? Stupid me wasn't thinking when I was doing my excel sheet and completely forgot hello we will need something!

Re: NE WI Cakes

• Options
    I'm using The Cake Lady (she's in Greenbay).  She's AWESOME! And sooo reasonably priced.
  • Options
    I grew up in appleton and am IN LOVE with Manderfield's bakery.... they have a few locations and have always had reasonable prices. If I was getting married up north I would go with them hands down! (my shower is going to be in appleton and my cake for that will be from them!).

goodluck!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Anniversary
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_wisconsin_ne-wi-cakes?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:118Discussion:8f42a214-6116-4140-b317-5e045df5c0fdPost:30c0282e-abee-4671-9bad-54683265f52e">Re: NE WI Cakes</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm using The Cake Lady (she's in Greenbay).  She's AWESOME! And sooo reasonably priced.
    Posted by chelseamb11[/QUOTE]

Are you doing just cake or cupcakes?

I have time so I haven't started looking but I just need to know what I should budget for a small cake (FI's bday is the day of our wedding) and then cupcakes to serve anywhere between 350-400 ppl.

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_wisconsin_ne-wi-cakes?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:118Discussion:8f42a214-6116-4140-b317-5e045df5c0fdPost:6b513b33-d259-4385-857e-20c201d48888">Re: NE WI Cakes</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: NE WI Cakes : Are you doing just cake or cupcakes? I have time so I haven't started looking but I just need to know what I should budget for a small cake (FI's bday is the day of our wedding) and then cupcakes to serve anywhere between 350-400 ppl.
    Posted by Stina51286[/QUOTE]

We're doing a cake but I'd be shocked if she didn't do cupcakes.
    Our 6-tier cake to feed 320+ people is like $625.  Every other place quoted me minimum a grand.
  • Options
    Oh thats not bad at all! I added $1000 on my budget list just in case. The thing that sucks about the whole cake thing is, I hate cake! lol

• Options
    Hartmann's Bakery in Manitowoc is fabulous if you're over this way.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Monzu bristo in green bay! Reasonable, creative and delicious!
  • Options
    I'm using The Cake Lady out of Gillett WI (25 minutes north of green bay)- She charges $25 for set up and deliver to Green Bay.  She charges $2.00 /slice mix-and match flavors- any flavor-any filling.  SO YUMMY.  Let me know if you'd like contact information.  I'm not sure about her cupcakes, but I remember her saying they were reasonably priced- but I don't remember the exact price. 
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_wisconsin_ne-wi-cakes?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:118Discussion:8f42a214-6116-4140-b317-5e045df5c0fdPost:4285bd49-a5b2-4560-bc12-75476444e9d0">Re: NE WI Cakes</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hartmann's Bakery in Manitowoc is fabulous if you're over this way.
    Posted by kathleenkmm[/QUOTE]

Thanks, I am in Little Chute though so that'd be about a 45 min drive.

• Options
    Northwater Bakery in Algoma has AMAZING cupcakes and cake. She delivers all over the place, and she's worth the trip!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards