Oregon

Wedding Consignment Sale

Oregon Brides/Grooms,

I am looking to start up a Wedding Consignment Event in the Portland Metro area.  This would be a weekend long event, where people could consign their gently used wedding items with me, and future brides/grooms could come purchase those items.  It's a great way to bring buyers and sellers together to get some fabulous deals on everything from gowns and tuxedos to centerpiece decorations and shoes.  There would also be 20-30 local vendors there (photographers, cake decorators, dj's, florists, etc) to give you info on their companies.

What I need to know is whether or not there is any interest in something like this.  Would you come?  Would you consider buying your gown/tux/veil there? 

Any and all opinions are welcome!  Thanks for your help!

Re: Wedding Consignment Sale

• BridePantsBridePants member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have been waiting for something like this! I have been searching the online sites for gently used wedding items and keep thinking, "if only I could try that dress on"! This would be so great, especially for the other wedding items that people only use once. If you do get this going, please keep us informed! I would love to go!
  • edited December 2011
    That is an amazing idea! I would love it. I mean who doesn't  like a good bargain? And when some of us have a very limited budget to work with this would be a blessing. Please keep us posted!
    August 2011 sig challenge: Fave e-pic Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Keep me posted rachael280@gmail.com
  • PiruPiru member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would absolutely LOVE to go to something like that as long as the weekend is free (unfortunately a lot of mine aren't). Please keep me posted as well. Send me a PM or something if it happens and if it's at all possible for me to be there I will be. I would buy everything I liked there.

Do you own a consignment shop or something?
    And if you should die before me, ask if you can take a friend. Pick a flower, close your eyes,and drift away- STP
    June siggy challenge!
  • There is a new bridal consignment shop in NE Portland, Richele Kay Bridal Consignment.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards