DC

My Boudoir Session

Hey Ladies,

I recently posted about my boudoir session with my photographer. Just got my images and they are amazing!  I am so happy with them that I wanted to give everybody a heads up.  I just found out that they are headed to DC for a marathon session in April.  Not sure how booked they are but you should give them a call.

Here is one of my images!!!!!!

Re: My Boudoir Session

• edited December 2011
    Hahahaha...i forgot to tell you their name.   Sorry, very long day for me.  ModernWED Photography.

www.modernwed.net
  • edited December 2011
    Interesting... that same picture is one of the ones listed on their site as an example and you only have 3 posts.. are you the photographer?!?!
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • edited December 2011
    My best friend growing up is their godchild and I have always dreamed of them shooting my wedding, even when they did not do weddings.  They have known me forever.  Long story short, one bad relationship made for lots of unhappiness and many extra pounds.  One amazing man helped me to love myself again.  minus 40 pounds later a happy healthier me and i celebrated with this session.  They asked if they could use my picture and I love it, so why not.   
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards