Wisconsin

Officiants in Lake Geneva

Does anyone know of a non-religious officiant in the Lake Geneva area that could perform a wedding?  My fiance and I are different religions and while I don't mind a minister that performs a non-religious ceremony, he does and we need to find a judge or other non-religious person.

Thank you!

Re: Officiants in Lake Geneva

• Our officiant/s are based out of Madison, which is about an hour and a half away. I'm not sure if they travel, but if it's possible, I can say that they are very nice, very comfortable working with a variety of traditions, and very prepared--the packets of options for all the elements of your wedding are pretty exhaustive, and cover nearly any personal preference or circumstance we could imagine. Here is their site: http://happilyeverafterweddings.info/index.php

FI and I are vaguely spiritual and pagan respectively. We were at a bridal show and a few other officiants had all tactfully said they "wouldn't be the best choice for us," as we weren't Christian. They made us feel comfortable right away.

Hope that helps!

What has four thumbs and is totally stoked about getting married? These people!! Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards