Virginia

Chair Covers in Roanoke, VA

Anyone know where we can rent inexpensive chair covers?  Websites are ok, but an actual store in or around Roanoke would be better (especially when it comes time to ship it all back).  Thanks!!

Re: Chair Covers in Roanoke, VA

• edited December 2011
    I think aztec rentals has chair covers. I think they are located on Apperson Drive in Salem.  That's my best guess. Good luck.
  • edited December 2011
    Yeah aztec rental is as good as it gets around here.  They are also located in Blacksburg and Christiansburg.  And I wouldnt call them inexpensive.  It's cheaper to buy them on ebay, you can "buy it now" in polyester or satin 100 white,ivory, or black chair covers with free shipping for $224 and they are available are the time.  Then after their one time use you can resell them and make a little back.  I've been watching them myself for a couple of weeks trying to decide if I'm going to bite the bullet and get them now, or wait a while so I don't have to find a place to store them.  Aztec quoted me a price of $3 to $5 a chair depending on the chair cover you choose so I'll definitely buy them before renting them.  Hope that helps!
  • fpaemp2011fpaemp2011 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    Thanks!!  I'll let mom know about e-bay...it's such a little thing, but I just really don't like the chairs at the hotel, so I'm hoping we can find something that will work.
  • edited December 2011
    Hi fpaemp2011. I have ballroom chair covers for $2/cover and no shipping for the Roanoke (and surrounding) area.  Please let me know if this is something you are still interested in.  ~Stephanie@WeddingsbyDE.com

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards