Rhode Island
Options

Music Mixer Reviews????

HI All,

I just received some pricing and information from Jason at Music Mixers in Narragansett, RI.  His pricing is amazing!  Can anyone relay and reviews? Has anyone booked with him?

Thank you!

Re: Music Mixer Reviews????

• Options
    KBinRIKBinRI member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We met with Jason but went with another DJ. I really wish we did go with him after the experience we had. He's got a lot of experience and gets really good reviews. I talked to a bride for a magazine article I wrote this spring and she had great things to say about him. She had her photographer send me some photos and his lighting really added to the effect she was going for with her theme.

(Also, in case you didn't know, iceprincess06 above is Music Machine. It's really rather pathetic that he doesn't get the hint and stop posting here.)
    Kristen and Bryan ~ 10-10-10 Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    IrmjIrmj member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yup, I agree another pathetic post by Jason. He's has no class.
  • Options
    i2012doi2012do member
    edited December 2011
    I don't meant to beat a dead horse.. with Ice Princess. But I hope he sees this:

Jason, I met with you at the bridal show and spoke with you after. Our parents were long time friends nad my mom really insisted I use you. She also recommended you to  a friend of mine and my cousin getting married-- because of the relationship she had for years with your dad when he worked at my brother's school...

I didn't book you becuase of how you spam these boards. Addtiionally, we told the other 2 girls about what you did, and how it was such a poor reflection on your business ethics.

I hope you see this and know that not only did you make a mockery of a long-time family business-- but you have alos LOST 3 customers.
    www.weddedeverafter.blogspot.com
    167 Invited image 34 Attending image Declined 4 image Still Waiting 129 image
  • Options
    bean6687bean6687 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    He is fabulous. You will love him and his work. (Jason from Music Mixers). :) He does a great job, will work with you with songs, and his lighting is amazing!! I booked him for my wedding a few months back
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Make that 4 customers. He is trying to deny that he or an asistant is iceprincess, but that just makes you look worse for not owning up to it.
    Planning/Project Fit

Photobucket
    "Sounds of laughter shades of earth are ringing through my open ears inciting and inviting me"
  • Options
    DiorAddictDiorAddict member
    edited December 2011
    Jason, Music Mixers has been in business for years and he is very professional.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards