September 2012 Weddings
Options

So funny... and probably TMI!

Okay, so fair warning this is quite possibly too much information and kind of gross but I'm literally CRACKING UP.

My FI and I just went on an ice cream run and were talking in the car. He shared a bit of information about myself that I didn't know:

Apparently, when I'm sleeping I sleep walk into the bathroom and poop. Yeah, poop. Embarrassing???? YES. Now, I'm super comfortable with my FI and the thought of me doing this today is hysterical but to think that I did it when we first started spending the night at each other's places is... omg haha I can't even think about it.

Outrageous? Yes. Embarrassing? Yes. Hilarious? ABSOLUTELY. 

Sorry for the TMI Tongue Out
0403_0929W BabyFruit Ticker

Re: So funny... and probably TMI!

• Options
    Omg that is too funny! I thought tooting in my sleep was bad. Hahaha. Well you know he's a keeper if he didn't run away or kick you out ;)
  • Options
    haha that's exactly what I said to him!!! 
  • Options
    Haha!  I am glad I don't do anything like that!

The first night FI and I ever spent together he was a total sleeping bed hog and literally forced me out of bed (in his sleep).  He woke up and I was gone.  He freaked out and searched the whole house until he found me on the couch in the living room.  He was so embarissed!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker LilySlim Weight loss tickers

image 225 Invited so far!
    image 148 Are ready to party!
    image 77 Will be missing out!
    image 0 Are MIA!
  • Options
    HAHAHAHA that is great!!  I have heard of sleep walking, sleep talking, and even sleep cleaning, but Ive never heard of sleep pooping! . I guess when nature calls, you have to answer it. ;)
    September 2012: May Sig
    Honeymoon Location: Punta Cana, DR
    Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    ahhhahaha I'm lol-ing
  • Options
    Can we please turn this into an awkward first nights thread? I love these stories!!

This is totally TMI..... so stop reading if you are grossed out easily lol. But one of the first nights I slept over Tim's house, I had my monthly gift. It was just about over, but I doubled up on the coverage if you know what I mean. Well, I woke up, went home, went to the bathroom, and "it" was EVERYWHERE! My roommate came running into the bathroom because I was crying so hard. I figured it was all over his bed. I asked him months later and he told me that no, he never saw anything. Not sure if he's being nice or if the heavens took pity on me. I told my mom about it when it first happened, and she was hysterical laughing. Just recently she said to me "Did you ever ask Tim about the big red elephant in the room??" We still laugh about it :)
  • Options
    Hahaha that's so terrible but also hilarious. The things these men go through ;)
  • Options
    Too funny everyone!  LOL!

Love is the ultimate superpower.   
    It can make you weak and strong simultaneously.  

• Options
    These stories are hilarious! I used to sleepwalk when I was little, thankfully I grew out of that. Now I just talk a lot. I used to think FI made up some of the things I was saying in my sleep, but then I downloaded an app called Sleep Talk that actually records when you talk in your sleep. And yeah, I say some pretty weird shiiit. Haha.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    LOL! I love any story that has the word poop in it!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Jessa- I downloaded the app!! Should be a fun night haha
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    @jparli. You have a PM! @jessa. Downloading now..... This is going to be good!!
  • Options
    Ekk- You have a PM! 
  • Options
    That is absolutely hilarious!!!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_september-2012-weddings_so-funny-and-probably-tmi?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:a464c18c-2e4d-469b-8eae-3865079cb9cfDiscussion:04a58ce6-207f-49c1-bfa7-d987f4dc4352Post:8a1e2c4c-6d57-4af9-b8b4-256f9cba4e10">Re: So funny... and probably TMI!</a>:
    [QUOTE]These stories are hilarious! I used to sleepwalk when I was little, thankfully I grew out of that. Now I just talk a lot. I used to think FI made up some of the things I was saying in my sleep, but then I downloaded an app called Sleep Talk that actually records when you talk in your sleep. And yeah, I say some pretty weird shiiit. Haha.
    Posted by jessa1228[/QUOTE]

<div>I was never a sleepwalker, but I used to talk ALL the time in my sleep. And FI would have so much fun with it. I remember one time (I actually remember the dream) I was playing with a litter of puppies. Apparently I told FI that one was missing. So he actually riled me up and got me looking for it. He said I started to look so sad and got upset that he finally told me "Oh look! There it is!" And I was happy again. =P</div><div>
    </div><div>Another is is (I don't remember this one), but apparently, some "bad guys" were chasing us. I was scared so FI told me that he would fend them off with his "samurai sword" (*eye roll* lol). I said that he didn't have one. He kept insisting that he did and could fight them off and I kept insisting that he didn't have one. lol Finally he got bored and said "Oh, look. A car. let's drive off." And I was just like "Ok." hahaha! Apparently I don't like violence in dreams. =P</div>
  • Options
    The first night I slept at F's house I slept on the couch and he slept in his room. Real gentleman.........Not really, but he was scared that I would feel weird knowing that he still had some of his exes things piled up in boxes ready to go. A week prior that ex chased us in her car like a maniac through 2 states. So that night I was reliving it in my street. Pointing my finger and yelling. I even was pretending I was calling her mother. Lol. He woke up thinking she got into the condo complex somehow. The next day I snooped through everything.....hers and his. Totally judging.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_september-2012-weddings_so-funny-and-probably-tmi?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:a464c18c-2e4d-469b-8eae-3865079cb9cfDiscussion:04a58ce6-207f-49c1-bfa7-d987f4dc4352Post:66f0086f-ea2b-431f-af09-d1e09233540b">Re: So funny... and probably TMI!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Can we please turn this into an awkward first nights thread? I love these stories!! This is totally TMI..... so stop reading if you are grossed out easily lol. But one of the first nights I slept over Tim's house, I had my monthly gift. It was just about over, but I doubled up on the coverage if you know what I mean. Well, I woke up, went home, went to the bathroom, and "it" was EVERYWHERE! My roommate came running into the bathroom because I was crying so hard. I figured it was all over his bed. I asked him months later and he told me that no, he never saw anything. Not sure if he's being nice or if the heavens took pity on me. I told my mom about it when it first happened, and she was hysterical laughing. Just recently she said to me "Did you ever ask Tim about the big red elephant in the room??" We still laugh about it :)
    Posted by ekk120[/QUOTE]

Hahaha. This kills me! BIG TIME TMI here: That happened to me this first time I had sex with my first finance. His face was priceless. All he could say was, ummm. I think we might not be compatible. Can we try this again in a week or two just to be sure. Lol. It was a week early with no signs! We should have just said we weren't compatible, instead of wasting 4 years.
  • Options
    These stories are hilarious!  I don't sleep walk or anything but I guess if I'm having a vivid dream I'll talk.  FI told me a couple of months ago that I woke him up while I was talking about "a fresh princess dress".  I don't know what kind of dream I was having because I don't remember it but he insists that I kept saying "a fresh princess dress" over and over again.  He was laughing so hard.  I don't think that I interact with him when I'm dreaming the way you do, morenachica.  I just say the same thing over and over again.
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
    220 image 123 image 21 image
  • Options
    Haha these stories are great! I have a couple

When John and I had been dating for about a month (I was a freshman in college), we were falling asleep in my dorm room bed and I threw up on him! Too much tequila :( I knew he was a keeper when he stayed with me after that!

Also... a few months ago I went to bed after watching project runway. I was half asleep and John came to bed and I said "What did you do with the project runway dress?!" and he was like "What?" and I repeated "What did you do with the project runway dress!!??" I started swearing at him because I could not understand how he was not getting it. Finally I snapped out of it... lol
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    junebug19junebug19 member
    First Comment
    edited February 2012

jparli- at least you make it to the bathroom lol
    ekk- I lol at that b/c nighttime still makes me nervous and we've been together for 9 years.

I'm a pretty light sleeper and I've never been told any odd stories about me, I'll have to ask. However, my FI is fun to "play" with when he is sleeping. He will have a whole conversation with me and the next day truly not remember any of it b/c he was half asleep. One time I even recorded our convo b/c he didn't believe me. A lot of the time though, he just talks, usually about what happened at work, names and swears and all. One time he pointed to the hallway and yelled "Look its a raccoon!" and I found out earlier that day there had been a racoon out in the middle of the day in a customers yard and the lady still expected him to go out there under her porch to fix whatever he was fixing (hes a plumber) she was like, "we play with him all the time don't worry". I think he is STRESSED and that is why he brings all this to bed and I joke that if he ever cheated on me I would find out by his own, unconsious, admission.

jessa- I'm going to need to download that app for our house, see if I say anything.
  • Options

My FI is a chronic sleep walker, has been his whole life. One of the first times I stayed over his house, he woke up in the middle of the night, rubbed my thigh and said "Can I use this?" I giggled and rubbed his shoulder, which always puts him back to sleep.

About 2 months ago, he woke up suddenly. I thought oh here we go again. But before I could rub his back he jumped outta bed and ran outta the room, slamming the door behind him. I yelled "What is the problem!?" He replied "There is wildlife in there!' I kinda laughed and said "Yeah babe, its the cat." He said, "They have guns, and they are firing back!" My FI and I are hunters, and this was right at the end of deer season, so I thought this was the funniest thing EVER! He slowly snapped out of it, went to the bathroom to pee, then came back to bed. He never knew this happend.

ekk - One of my friends had that happen to her many years ago, but she soaked her ex's bed so bad they had to flip the mattress. Periods suck!!!!

• Options

The first night my FI and I spent together, he got out of bed in the morning to go to work and farted.  I just kinda looked at him and he said "what? People fart.  get used to it!"   I thought he'd at least wait a month or so for that!

Photobucket
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Just because you saw it on Four Weddings, doesn't mean it's a good idea.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_september-2012-weddings_so-funny-and-probably-tmi?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:a464c18c-2e4d-469b-8eae-3865079cb9cfDiscussion:04a58ce6-207f-49c1-bfa7-d987f4dc4352Post:78a11e06-6d5a-42b2-9c55-e85f019778e1">Re: So funny... and probably TMI!</a>:
    [QUOTE]The first night my FI and I spent together, he got out of bed in the morning to go to work and farted.  I just kinda looked at him and he said <strong>"what? People fart.  get used to it!"</strong>   I thought he'd at least wait a month or so for that!
    Posted by adktd2boots[/QUOTE]

My FI said almost the same exact thing.

I don't do anything in my sleep but my FI does this weird thing. He will put his hand on his forehead, then will start to rub down and back up his face. He'll stop on his forehead again then repeat. He never believed me so I recorded him one night. He has no idea why. Sometimes it wakes me up and I pull his arm down and have to hold onto it so he stops.
    Sept. 2012 - March Siggy Challenge:
    Favorite Registry Item
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    spalihenaspalihena member
    First Comment
    edited February 2012
    OMG these are soooooo funny!!!!

Most of the embaressing stuff I do generally happens when I am wide awake!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards