North Carolina-Raleigh-Durham
Options

Raleigh Area Bachelorette Party Ideas

Hey ladies,

Anyone have ideas of things to do in Raleigh for the bachelorette party? I'm clueless and MOH is asking what I'd like.  Part of me wants to do a wine tasting/tour, part of me wants dinner and dancing, and part of me wants to have a girls night with a Passion Party.

Thoughts? Ideas? What are you all planning on doing?
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Raleigh Area Bachelorette Party Ideas

• Options
    edited December 2011
    City Limits Saloon is pretty popular... 
    Also Try Hi 5 karaoke on Tuesday nights at 10pm... :-)

I don't know what a passion party is, sorry! 

I noticed you also posted on the NC board.  Good move, this one doesn't get traffic every day.  :-) 
    July 16, Our Wedding Day, is also International Juggling Day!
  • Options
    spenet1spenet1 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I guess it depends on what "tone" you're looking for. There are some awesome salons for mani/pedis, and then some great clubs to dance the night away. I'll also check your other post to see what traffic it got...
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    White Knot
  • Options
    MysticCupcakeMysticCupcake member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wow. My MOH just asked me the same thing. She has suggested about everything from road trip to Atlantic City to dinner and drinks to a spa retreat. I guess it all comes down to what you're in the mood for. Do you want a quiet relaxing time with your closest girls? Or a loud crazy-fun night on the town? I do have to admit, a Passion Party kinda sounds like a fun idea. Sorry I couldn't be of more assistance.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the input, ladies.  I ended up telling my MOH that I'd like to do a little wine tasting followed by a casual dinner out then concluding with a passion party at the house where we can laugh our butts off and enjoy some of the wine we purchased at the tasting.  My only real request to her was that I get a veil to wear for it all. :-P
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards